What are the guidelines for adding/editing a Festival Page?
Viberate maps the entire music industry under one roof, with over a million Artist, Festival, Venue and Event Pages. Each page is unique and what’s more, entity pages (Artists, Festivals, etc.) are interconnected. For example, when you add an artist to a festival‘s lineup, this is also recorded on the artist’s page.
Before you add a new Festival Page to the database, follow these minimum requirements:
▪ The festival isn’t in our database yet (here’s how to improve your search results).
▪ The festival has live music performances.
▪ The festival is ongoing and will be happening in the future.
▪ The festival is not a one-day event (check here how to distinguish a festival from an event).
▪ The submitted information about the lineup, location and date is correct.
▪ At least half of the added content is correct.
When editing a Festival Page, pay attention:
▪ Change any information that’s outdated or incorrect. Don't edit any information that doesn't need editing.
In both instances, follow the content and link requirements. Otherwise, your entry might get rejected. If you're new to our contribution system, we highly recommend you take a few minutes and read through all the requirements. If you have any questions, reach out to email@example.com.